Friday, March 20, 2009

Letter to the President

I sent an email to President Obama this morning. I didn't vote for him but I'm an American and he is our leader and the current decision maker so I wanted to give him some suggestions that I had. I will probably never get an answer but I feel like I need to try and be a voice of concern.

I suggested that he appeal to the American people to buy U.S. Savings Bonds. That's how we paid the bills for WWI and WWII. I would much rather see the American people hold the mortgage on our nation than the Chinese or the Saudi Royal Family. We can do this our selves without the nations that really don't like us all that well.

I also mentioned that the car companies would do a lot better if they would take a lesson from the computer and cell phone industries. Those companies come out with new and better products every year so people will want them. The cars you buy today are not alot different from the ones we had 20 years ago, so the want is not there. Look our well Apple does with the iPhone. If they came out with really new stuff every year then people would buy them.

In addition I made a plug for how much better off we would all be with more exercise and made some suggestions as to how to make that happen. He has a super asset in Oprah, if she promoted fitness walking along with Michelle Obama they could reach a lot of women. We all know it's our women that will be the movers and shakers of our future.

Thanks for reading.

Patriot Panda

No comments: