Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blog Followers

I write as often as I can, I know I miss some days because my heart and mind are on another mission. But this is my place to speak my thoughts and hopefully pass on some of the knowledge I've gained over the years mostly by trail and error but also by listening to smart people who can see what others often don't.

I want every one of you who follow my writing to know that it means more to me than you imagine. To know that someone is listening is a comfort that strengthens me and encourages me. Please know that I care about my fellow adventurers that are trying to make a difference in their lives both for them selves and for those that they can influence to care more for them selves.

We of all living things have the power to make our lives better and to help each other. We are very special, unique in all the universe, but we often lose sight of that and get in our personal ruts. We forget that we have power. Power to change and improve, Power to control our thoughts and Power to help our brothers and sisters when they need us.

We are all of us just a small, tiny, but not insignificant part of the world. Each of us has value and power and if enough of us care about our selves and each other we can move, not mountains but something more amazing, we can change the world and make it the Paradise it was meant to be.

All of you you read my writing thank you. I don't take it lightly, I'm honored beyond words.

Dave

No comments: